Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crushed...

Hi there,
i'm looking at the clock rite now, tik.. tok.. tik.. tok.. it's showing 1.32 pm.
the tv is on, showing the channel of E! - Behind the Scenes.
i can hear the voice of the running fan and some vehicles running on the road in front of my home.
the lamp above me is on.

i am breathing. yeah.. in an out.
but my life doesn't seem that way. i'm crushed.

i know that my life is much better than 100k++ teens around the world that can't have a happy family, can't have an education, can't enjoy watching the tv, can't sit in front of the notebook - opening blogger.com - and writing this rite now with 3x of meals per day.

ok, back to the topic. what i'm gonna write is about my feeling today.

well, lesse, i open this, my lovely blog today-since i just left it several months ago.
and i found out that i got too many drafts--unposted blog since June 09.


i count it, 1..2... and 7 drafts?????
i'm kinda shock ya know, how could it be?
some of the drafts, i wrote it almost 1000words, but i just left them unposted.
-____-"

i read back what i've written--the drafts, and i found very interested sentences which i DID write at that time.

here's the pic. :

YUP! she's right.

i feel my life is suck, --since i graduated from high school.
i think that i am not ready facing this cruel world.
it just that.... life doesn't seem to run the way i want.

i know, life will still run, ready or not ready, with or without me.

then, why don't i do something to change my life?
i must not be complaining all the time.
i must manage my almost crushed life.

well... i think i gotta start it from the smallest one, my room, coq i got a messy room rite now.
need to manage it. hahahaha...

i must GO, moving towards the new life for a better future!!!

see yaaaa til the next post. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment