Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Madness Inside My Laugh Everyday.

to be honest,
i am a.. kind of fair person. *you may laugh*

i'll say that i'm wrong and i'll accept if i have to be scolded for my mistakes..

BUT, one thing for sure.
i hate TO BE SCOLDED while i DIDN'T do ANY WRONG at ALL!!!!!!

today is the second time..

the first time is that fatty a** sh!t who thinks he's skillful while no.
he scolded me, while i were not wrong..
i were just following orders from my kind manager.

and a 'BUT' again,
well, the point is, my manager THREW the mistake to me.
WTF!!!!

i were so SAD n MAD that i wanna throw all the things around me.

that's the first.

it's tiring you know, when the same things had to happen again and again.
i almost give up today. *and i WILL in this short time*

today i were scolded *again*
she said something that made my heart ruins.., likely millions of sword were stacked in my heart from all the way.

i didn't do ANY wrong at all.
i didn't KNOW that the FCUKing contractor HAD TOLD my manager that he had 5 rooms to be measured by J.
and i didn't KNOW that my kind manager HAD TOLD J that he had to measure 5 rooms ONLY.

she blamed me by saying, "i don't wanna know if u KNEW it or FORGOT it, but one thing is sure, you didn't have to believe J's word only."

when i replied her words with, "i didn't get any information about this, i didn't even read the paper you wrote to J."

where and to whom should i ask while she were so busy, with her important things and some that don't IMPORTANT at all?????

i know that i-am-so-lame-in-remembering-things.
but she doesn't have to say that while i really really and REALLY didn't get the information.

she likely threw all her angers to me.

i... can't forgive her easily this time.

*sob*

i wanna quit my job....
i had enough of this........

this job is a FCUK.

No comments:

Post a Comment