Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Things i've regretted : Part I

UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
2 months have passed since i wrote something on my dearest blog.


sorry for not updating you, my blog.
i had LOTS of things to do since i get my work that i couldn't get online everyday, and i got tired often!
*sigh, is this life? how cruel!*

the Last Trip with my friends to KL-GTG-SG had passed as well,
8 days 7 nights didn't feel long.
time goes forward quickly,
everything that had been done can't be reversed whatever you do.

i've lived for 18 years already on this earth,
and i have many things to be regretted.

what i'd done,
what i'd got,
what i'd given,
what i'd tried,
what i'd fought,
what i'd had,
what i'd said,
whom i'd met.. til now.
i've ever regretted some of them.

i'll write all the things i regretted later.



PS : i won't mind to be cruel on someone on here, because i'm telling the truth of what i think on someone in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment